MobiKwik Launched RuPay Card In Collaboration With NPCI And Axis Bank, Customers Will Get This Benefit
MobiKwik has launched MobiKwik RuPay Card in association with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and Axis Bank.
The new RuPay card will be given free of cost to the customers. In view of the increasing demand for digital payments, it will also be completely digital. MobiKwik RuPay Prepaid Card can be used in 190 countries across the world.
Mobikwik's CEO said
On this partnership, Upasana Taku, Co-Founder, and CEO, MobiKwik, said, “The MobiKwik RuPay Prepaid Card strongly reaffirms the company’s commitment to financial inclusion in India. We are also working towards bringing new products which will provide a better payment experience to the customers.
Important things about MobiKwik Rupay Card:-
- MobiKwik RuPay card will be given free of cost to the customers.
- This card will be completely digital.
- Customers can get up to Rs 2 lakh from MobiKwik Wallet balance on MobiKwik Prepaid Card.
- MobiKwik RuPay Card will allow customers to access the card and wallet balances of over 41 lakh merchants across 190 countries.
- The cardholder will also get discounts on the BNPL product MobiKwik Zip, which allows a credit of up to Rs 30,000 in the wallet.
- Users can save extra on shopping by availing themselves of both MobiKwik Supercash and RuPay cards.
Features of Mobikwik Rupay Card:-
- No activation fee will be required.
- Up to 50 percent off at Home Center and up to 30 percent off Uber bookings when you sign up.
- Personal accident insurance up to 2 lakhs.
- Mobikwik Supercash on card purchases.